Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sex and the City Movie

Guest post written by Arnoldo Acevedo
I love that we logged onto directtv.com and got a new television service provider. I have gotten addicted to watching “Sex and the City” reruns when I get home from work. It is nice to relax for an hour before I start cooking dinner and cleaning the house. I had forgotten just how much fun and entertaining every episode is. I loved it when it was on, and I still love to watch the reruns. When the first “Sex and the City” movie came out a couple of years ago, I was delighted. I had been waiting for years since the show ended for the movie to come out. It was awesome. All of the characters were the same and they friend group still had the same wonderful dynamic that they had before. I must have watched the first movie at least three times. The second movie installment was a little bit disappointing. It didn’t have the “umph” that the episodes and first movie had. Even though the second movie was disappointing, I will still go see another one if they put it out. I just love the show so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment