No warrantiesThis website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Courageous Designs makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Courageous Designs does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Limitations of liabilityCourageous Designs will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
ExceptionsNothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Courageous Designs liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Courageous Designs negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Courageous Designs; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Courageous Designs to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
ReasonablenessBy using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
Other parties[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Courageous Designs has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Courageous Designs officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Courageous Designs'officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Courageous Desings. Unenforceable provisions
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
About this website disclaimerThis website disclaimer is based on a Contractology precedent available at www.freenetlaw.com. Other templates available from Contractology include template end user license agreements.
By using this WEBSITE DISCLAIMER template document, you agree to the terms and conditions set out on Freenetlaw.com. You must retain the credit and hyperlinks set out in the section headed "ABOUT THIS WEBSITE DISCLAIMER". Subject to this, you should edit the document, adapting it to the requirements of your jurisdiction, your business and your website. If you are not a lawyer, we recommend that you take professional legal advice in relation to the editing and use of the template. The method for accessing the HTML for the template will depend upon your web browser. For example, in Internet Explorer v8 click "View" and then "Source". You can then cut and paste the relevant section (marked by comments in the HTML) into your web page files.