Your privacy is important to Courageous Designs. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Courageous Designs collects, and the ways in which Courageous Designs uses that personal information.
Personal information collectionCourageous Designs may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- [information about your use of this website;]
- [information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;]
- [information about transactions carried out over this website;]
- [information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and]
- [any other information that you send to Courageous Designs.]
Using personal informationCourageous Designs may use your personal information to:
- [administer this website;]
- [personalize the website for you;]
- [enable your access to and use of the website services;]
- [publish information about you on the website;]
- [send to you products that you purchase;]
- [supply to you services that you purchase;]
- [send to you statements and invoices;]
- [collect payments from you; and]
- [send you marketing communications.]
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Courageous Designs may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your dataCourageous Designs will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Courageous Designs will store all the personal information you provide [on its secure servers].
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Other websitesThis website contains links to other websites.
Courageous Designs is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
About this privacy statementThis privacy statement is based on a free Contractology form available at www.freenetlaw.com. Premium precedents available on the Contractology website include copyright agreement templates.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By using this PRIVACY STATEMENT template document, you agree to the terms and conditions set out on Freenetlaw.com. You must retain the credit and hyperlinks set out in the section headed "ABOUT THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT". Subject to this, you should edit the document, adapting it to the requirements of your jurisdiction, your business and your website. If you are not a lawyer, we recommend that you take professional legal advice in relation to the editing and use of the template. The method for accessing the HTML for the template will depend upon your web browser. For example, in Internet Explorer v8 click "View" and then "Source". You can then cut and paste the relevant section (marked by comments in the HTML) into your web page files.