Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone. I finally got to do something I have always wanted to do since I first moved to Carrollton, Georgia 18 years ago. It is something some people will find creepy but is one of my guilty pleasures. I love to visit cemeteries and I finally visited the official City Cemetery and I have the pictures to prove it. On this trip I did not get any ghosts but I did get some great decorative head stones with some great architecturally appealing designs.

As you know from previous posts I love angels and this cemetery did not disappoint.


 
 
 









I hope you enjoyed these creepy pictures of the Carrollton City cemetery. Thanks to my good friend Amy who helped me find interesting tombstones to take pictures of. Until next time may all your designs be courageous.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment