Friday, January 13, 2012

travelocity.com

The article written by Alonso Kramer

Recently my friend and I graduated from college together with our masters in business. We are of course very excited to get started working in the “real world” but first we are wanting to take a get away trip to really make a great memory before we have to start our real lives working full time. We decided that we want to travel around Europe for about two weeks. The first thing I did when we started talking about putting a travel plan together is to go to www.satellitestarinternet.com/ to get connected to the internet so that I could check out my favorite travel site Travelocity.com. If you have ever planned a trip to Europe having never been there you know how hard it can be to narrow down which cities you want to visit and even harder still is deciding what hotels you would like to stay in and for how long. Travelocity.com is great for comparing hotels and prices and also great for reading reviews about those hotels and locations. I always use this as my go to site when it comes to planning a trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment