Monday, April 25, 2011

Hello World

Welcome to my first post. This will be a forum to discuss interior design and decorating by novices but we won’t exclude the pros, we always need their help.
I want to start off by saying that I truly believe the old adage that “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder”. I may find something beautiful that you may find horrendous and vice versa and that’s ok. I appreciate positive feed back but mean spirited feedback will not be tolerated. SO please feel free to post comments, ideas, suggestions and whatever else pops into your mind as long as you are nie and clean with what you post. Also please feel free to send pictures of your home and furniture that you are proud of and if I can I will post it and give you credit.
I am a novice in interior decorating but I do love it. I love shopping for pieces if furniture or accessories for my home. I love decorating the outside of my home as much as the inside.
So here goes and again welcome to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment